Home

tweet it

Friday 24 July 2015

KOOVS Maxi Skirt



CURRENT MOOD OF DRESS
I feel like Wilson in Castaway. And I'm not even on a beach! Really. I need help.

DETAILS
Brand: KOOVS
Size: S
Style: Maxi skirt 
Wear and tear: Worn once. Perfect shape.
Original price: Rs 1000
Price now: Rs 400


STORY BEHIND THIS
I thought I was going through a boho phase and impulsively bought this skirt only to realize that the 'phase' lasted a day. Shame on fickle ways, I know. Add to that, KOOVs had just started their amazing website and I thought I'd show them some love (you've got to help start-ups right? *major hint*). 
A friend of mine also bought this wonderful skirt (she bought it first and I followed her like a loyal pup) and she wears it smartly with a leather jacket and looks absolutely stunning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment